Terality's stack: Python, Pandas & Numpy, JSON, Parquet…
Terality's infrastructure: AWS, Redis, Datadog, GitLab…
Your main mission will be to develop and maintain the web dashboard for Terality's customers, which allows them to monitor their Terality usage (logs, consumption metrics, analytics…), manage their account (authentication and authorization, team members…) and handle billing (payment, invoices…). This will also involve interacting with and/or developing on Terality's core data processing API.
You will have a direct and immediate impact on Terality's users!
Secondary tasks will include developing Terality's commercial website, the public documentation or internal tools.
We are ideally looking for candidates with at least 2-3 years of experience. That said, we welcome candidates from all levels of experience provided they are smart, open-minded and eager to learn!
- Great general coding skills (algorithms & data structures, object-oriented & functional patterns…)
- Full-stack software engineering:
* API design
* Data modelling patterns & tools (SQL, ORM…)
* Modern web development (ES6/TypeScript, React/Vue.js…), including Single-Page Applications (SPA)
- Good practices:
* Clean & maintainable code
* Collaborative development: version control, code reviews…
* Continuous integration & deployment
- Python experience
- AWS experience, especially in databases (SQL/NoSQL)
- DevOps culture, having already put code to production & maintained it
Soft skills and personality
- High standard and attention to detail: We're building a culture of excellency, and are looking for same minded people!
- Fast Learner: We're building a unique product built on the latest technologies. Whatever you have done before, you will be encountering new challenges every day and have to learn new techs on the spot.
- Hacker Mentality: You get things to work, period. You don't get blocked by ugly details. You find out-of-the-box solutions when you hit a wall. You can think of smart shortcuts to save hours of effort. You experiment and test new things all the time.
- Abstraction Skills: You have a deep understanding of how things work. You get the big picture, understand how things scale. You have a clear vision of the most efficient solution and the long term target.
- Autonomous/Collaborative: You can find a good balance between solving problems on your own and looking for help when it is most efficient.
What makes us different? Why joining us?
- We're building the data processing platform of tomorrow. This is a unique chance to build the next big thing in one of the most exciting fields of today.
- Join an ambitious startup: we're building a team of A players. We want to grow fast, and are looking for people with the same ambition.
- We're at the beginning: join us early, make a huge impact and take on great responsibilities as we grow together.
- Wide range of subjects and great depth: we will deal with very different areas of expertise (distributed computing, version control, UI, DevOps, maintenance of ML models...) and with very challenging scale issues. Grow into a jack of all trades "Fullstack Data", or into an expert in of those fields.
- Be rewarded for you work: we want to hire the bests, and pay them accordingly. You'll also be incentivized in the long term success of the company through equity (French BSPCE).
Our perks & benefits
- Competitive pay and equity
- Setup of your choice (computer, screens...)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your children
- Free meals
- Great office location at the heart of Paris, and with the best French tech startups around at Agoranov
Our process is straightforward and should be completed in around 2 weeks.
1. Apply at email@example.com. Join a CV and/or your LinkedIn profile's link. Add any other credentials you want to share (Github, StackOverflow...). No cover letter needed.
2. Quick phone chat with Guillaume (CEO): ~ 30 mins
3. Technical general chat with Adrien (CTO): ~ 1h
4. Technical interview with code tests with the tech team: ~ 2h
5. Chat with Guillaume (CEO): ~ 1h